There are certain must-have’s every girl wouldn’t live without. For some it may be their favourite lipstick or their favourite hair product. I will be showing you what my can’t-live-without-or-i’ll-die-products are!
1. First is my Coffee Bean Body Scrub. I can not go more than a couple of days without using this scrub in the shower! It helps get rid of all your dead skin cells and removes cellulite (yes, you read that correctly!!). When I first read it did such a magical thing I obvious didn’t believe it, it’s like listening to those face cream commercials saying within 14 days it will look like you had a face lift..but believe it or not it works! Since I’m such a saver, I only like to use it on the spots I need to the most and I really rub it in circular motion and leave it on up to 10 minutes, than BAM you got skin softer than a baby’s bottom.
2. Lip Balm!!! I am a true addict to lip balm (ask my boyfriend, he’ll tell ya) I keep one in my car, bed side table, purse…you name it, it’s there. I don’t know how I got so addicted to it, I just remember my mom always putting it on and of course at a young age you copy whatever your mom does! So really it’s her fault, thanks mom! Anyways, there are certain kinds that only really work for my dysfunctional lips. Blistex is number 1 for me, I probably sound like every grandma out there but this stuff does the trick! It keeps my lips moist, very soft and protects it from the harsh UV rays!
3. Glam Glow Hydrating Mask is and will ever only be my favourite hydrating mask of all time! You know how life can suck the life out of you? Well this mask sucks it back in! It makes you look so bright and alert (even if you got 4 hours a sleep the night before) I do admit, it is pricey but I truly believe you get what you buy and for this price you are definitely buying a worthy product!
4. Sisley Botanical Neck Cream. OK, so this is all for all the youngsters out there who want to keep having a youthful looking neck and chest when they are in there 50’s and to continue to use in there 50’s! This product has a tightening effect on the skin and helps keep elasticity and firmness in the neck. Tip: A little goes a long way, and this product sure does its job! Typically this product is very pricey so if you want to start small, I’d suggest putting on SPF 30 everyday to protect it from all the UV rays that would typically make your neck and chest lose the firmness and colouration.
5. Bondisands self tanning is the key to my happiness. I am never one to be pasty and I try very hard to make sure I never am. I have tried numerous self tanners and nothing lives up to Bondisands. I only use the ultra dark foam as I like to be quite dark but there are many different colours and lotions to choose from. It leaves you with a streak free, coconut scent and the tan seriously last up to two weeks! I like to “double dip” meaning, I put the tan on and leave it on up to 6 hours, wash off than add another layer to get that extra dark tan I love!
Where to purchase my 5 beauty must-haves:
What are some of your beauty must-haves?